2015-09-09

Help!

Hey guys, Andy here.

As you know, "The Korean Story" makes content about Korea. For instance, South Korea's economic revolution, or how awesome Gimbop is.

To the readers who read my post minutes after I publish it, I thank you all, and remind you that this is also your blog. If you want me to post every post on a certain time, I will think about it and maybe use that idea. If you want me to post 2 posts a day on weekends, I will try my best. If you want more awesome posts about awesome... food, I will post about awesome food.

Korea is a thriving nation with a rich history and people (well, some of them at least), and to cover this approximately 210 thousand square kilometers of awesomeness I need your help. I can also accept information with accurate sources.

Thank you for reading this post till this far, and you can suggest me stuff through comments or sending an email to:

thekoreanstory@outlook.com

Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment